Quantum computing (QC) will soon have a substantial impact on industries from healthcare and pharmaceuticals to manufacturing and finance. It will not only allow companies to do things faster than traditional computing, but entirely different.
Pairing MIT’s leading experts in the field with IBM’s cutting-edge quantum computing tools, services, and hands-on materials for learners, these four online courses -- broken into two programs focus on the core principles, business implications, and implementation of quantum computing. Learners will get hands-on experience on potential applications of quantum computing and bring back key insights to apply to their organization.
- Modular: Choose any of the four courses depending on the needs of your company.
- Designed for Professionals: Offer your employees best-in-class instruction through an open learning platform, which allows participants to take the program at their own pace without disrupting their work schedule.
- Benchmark of Skills: Set a standard of quantum computing knowledge and skills, leading to effective communication among employees and consistency across the enterprise.
- State of the Practice: Access content that is organized and vetted by MIT faculty.
- Forward Thinking: Be at the cutting-edge of innovation in quantum computing and communication while connecting with industry peers and the MIT professional community.
- Confirmation of Success: Learners who successfully complete each program will receive a Professional Certificate from MIT xPRO plus Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per course.
- Bulk Pricing: MIT xPRO offers group discounts, course customization, and enhanced services, as well as advisory opportunities for interested companies.